London’s calling. Again. Sameer and I are heading over to England for ComRisk 2018 at the end of the month. This is Molecule’s second year to attend and sponsor, and we’re excited to be back!
Commodities People organizes a series of events that are fantastic, educational, and networking opportunities for people working in commodities trading and risk.
You’ll have two opportunities to hear from Sameer at the event:
A panel discussion on the first day: CTRM technology – Adapting to a changing trading environment
- System implementation project management: Who is involved
- Establishing clear objectives: What do you expect from the system? What sort of timelines are you looking at?
- Critical steps of development, whether in-house or off-shelf products
- Integration with the existing systems: Challenges
- Examples of successful implementations: What were the key success factors?
A workshop on the third day: Market risk: Best practices
- Evaluating Market Risk
- What ingredients do you need?
- What does it take to assemble those ingredients?
- What does your company look like, when those ingredients are assembled?
- Risk Metrics
- What do people ask for?
- What's trendy?
- What are people actually using, and how?
- How do people use a VaR?
We’re also always up for grabbing a bite and/or a pint, so let us know if you want to catch up. Email me at email@example.com to set up a time to meet. Look forward to seeing you there!