- Teams of BBA students take startup ideas to reality, over the course of a semester.
- They get class credit, and a lab to work in.
- They get feedback from some of the best startup advisors in the community, and
- If they do well, they can continue charging down the startup path.
When Hesam told me about this deal, I was excited. Then I met the students, and I was floored.
- A team making a very cool CRM.
- Another one making skateboards.
- Another one with a product so polished (yet simple) and such an obvious strategy that will take no time to work, that he totally deserves a chance to show off at YCombinator or TechStars.
I'm so glad this is happening in Houston, and I'm happy Molecule is a part of something great that's growing here in town.